Friday, September 17, 2010

My So Called Life



Okay my life has been crazy like non other the past 3 weeks. I have lived in three states, moved out of an apartment, quite my job, visited family and friends, missed a flight, waited on UPS like a little kid trying to spot Santa on Christmas Eve, and watched three people I love leave the country without me.

Now before I go and be all depressed I just want to say that I know all of this has happened for a reason, and I know I will see the hand of the Lord in all of this very soon I am sure. I think I've seem glimpses already.

So here's where it gets really crazy. I now know that my visa was approved and being sent to me. (I found out about an hour after I dropped Annie, Kathleen,and Jesse at the airport.) My mom received it at 8 am this morning. She then turned around and overnighted it to me. I will receive it by 10 am tomorrow. Then I will catch a plane at Spokane at 12::30 that will land in Seattle at 1:30.

I then get to run to the Icelandic Air desk and speak to the manager that Jesse talked to and pray I get on that flight at 4:30 otherwise I will be stuck in the SeaTac airport without any phone or anyone within 6 hours of me. (FUN!!) I always pray for adventures and say I dislike "boring" but this may be a bit extreme.

**On a side note the reason I need to get to this flight is because Jesse talked to the manager at the airport yesterday and explained my situation. That manager said he works Saturday and if I could make it to the same flight on Saturday that he would put me on that flight, with my old itinerary.)

So yes it's crazy, and I really hope it works. Everyone keep their fingers crossed and say just a few more prayers for me! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your prayers and support! I really am just so close!

I will keep you updated as it all unfolds! For now I will go play with Mollie and Judd!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I am praying! Thank goodness your visa came! We'll continue to pray for your flight and that you can get to the UK ASAP. LOVE LOVE LOVE you.

A said...

I'm so glad to hear that your visa's on the way, and I'll be praying that you get on your flight!

can't wait to hear from you once you're over there!