Saturday, February 5, 2011

Awesomely Awesome!

WARNING THIS POST HAS A SLIGHT SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN TANGLED!!!

On Friday we all adventured our way to the Ashford cinema to go see "Tangled" and I have to say it is freakin awesome! It has been too long since I have seen a good ol' Disney movie. This one made me so happy




And during the awesome movie I just kept thinking how much I loved it when Mandy Moore had her short hair, and how I loved it when I had that type of short hair. Then her character in the movie inspired me to change!




So I cut my hair!!!!





I have needed a change and this haircut was perfect. I already feel so much cuter, and so much happier! It's amazing how a small change can alter our whole outlook!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE it!!! Jealous!!! So cute!! Also I too loved that movie, and the foreigner was AWESOME!

Jaggers Brain said...

I'm so glad the foreigner was good. Hale does some awesome shows.

I'm loving my short hair, it just isn't working to well with the blustery windy days we've been having.

The movie was so awesome! I seriously am in love with it. I want to watch it again. ha ha ha