Saturday, August 3, 2013

Year of the Snail

What the crap is wrong with 2013... since when are snails/slugs cool... or in the media so much?!?!?!?!?


(This was the most non gross and non offensive picture of a snail I could find)


-Giant pink slugs in Australia
-Turbo
-Comic relief in Epic
-Giant snails in Florida

The icing on this craptastic subject is the fact that there were snails all up in the Smurfs 2 movie.  (Kari and I always go see a crappy movie for her birthday and this year was Smurfs 2... don't judge us too harshly.)
       That was it... I had to write about it.  I mean I almost blew chunks in a movie theater filled with children... it would have been horrible.

Alright world.... lets all be snail hunters and finish them all off.... now I will supervise because I can't get near them... but the rest of you... get to work!



(Okay these last two pictures kind of freak me out... but I felt that they should be shared)

Alright... that is all.

1 comment:

K + J said...

HEEEEEEhehehehehee!