Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer Fun


A few weeks ago Christian turned the big 30! So we had our very own sushi bar to celebrate. We had all sorts of ingredients, and then created our very own sushi surprises!!!



I love that Christian had a seaweed flavor savor!! Priceless!



Kjersti was in love with the wasabi the whole night, so on a dare she put some on an Oreo... her reaction was priceless...so I had to document it!







There really wasn't much of a point in this post except to say that I love my friends, and have had way too much fun just hanging out and being ridiculous with them!

3 comments:

Kjersti said...

Scoff if you will, but wasabi on n oreo... not TOO bad...

Jaggers Brain said...

really? Cuz it looked pretty gross..... =D

maynardmoments said...

Looks like a fun night! I sure miss you and our fun times together.