Monday, December 14, 2009

Gotta Love Jagger Time!

So I got to spend Thanksgiving with the Jagger clan in Chicago. It was so fantastic. The only downside is I didn't find my camera batteries until the last night. So Uncle Mike, Pat, and Granee have all the good pictures.

Man I love my family; I forgot how cool they were and how much I love and appreciate them. I wish I could have spent more time with them, but school wasn't finished and I had only so much vacation time!

I wish all my family were closer, but it was so great to spend time with them. I won't continue being all mushy, but as it is the holiday season I am so grateful and happy that I have such an amazing family! I love that I can be ridiculous and sassy and know that these people will still love me no matter what I do! Plus their Jaggers so they're crazy too!


Sam and Gene deciding to give shakeface a try.


Jen and Abby trying out shakeface, but looking a bit more windblown. =D


Pat and Gene trying shakeface, it's always hard the first try... and you always end up laughing.


Than Pat stole my camera and got some quality shots of the family! Here's Pat and Sam.


Gene and Pat... and a shadow from what Pat's thumb I think.


Pat and Uncle Mike


Pat and Jen looking so cute!


Pat and Abby... she's too cute to be his kid!


Aunt Colleen, Abby and Pat.


And this is a candid shot of Grandma Carol and Grandpa Jack... trying to decide what to order... but I think Grandma's on to me!

No comments: