Saturday, October 8, 2011

New Project



So I have been a little adrift since coming home from England, and I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. So I've decided to try a little project. It won't be as intensive as the picture a day project, but I got the idea while I was falling asleep and I thought I would give it a try.

I am going to post post-card inspired posts on my blog with my friend Sammiee (www.innerlightposse.blogspot.com) once a week. This past year I have had the opportunity to go to a lot of wonderful places, and I want to share that with others. I will post the post card and a few fun facts from the various locations.

So if you would like to follow it or send me post cards of places you have been to or of where you live please send it to me by email at sistersarahjagger@yahoo.com or by regular mail at:

3041 Cowell Road
Concord, CA 94518
USA

PS I will be posting more posts here of my adventures in the past few months. Sorry for falling of the face of the earth for awhile.

xxx

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love this idea! We're in!

It seems that postcards are getting a much-deserved revival in recent months. You're the third person to do some sort of project with them.