Thursday, February 16, 2012

Current Crazy Idea

So... I was slightly inspired by my reading choices this year, and by the movie adaptation of the book "The Jane Austen Book Club" and decided that I wanted to start a book club. So I did... you can get to it here.



Now the books I have read so far this year have been talked about in earlier posts, namely Sh*t My Dad Says, and My Life In France. Well the next book was the Tao of Pooh, which really was insightful and delightful, and I would have loved to have someone to discuss it with. The same goes for my current read Gods Behaving Badly. Its a fictional work about the Greek gods, it helps me to learn who they are, and their characteristics. It is set in London, and it is funny! I know they are doing a film adaptation, but I'm almost positive it will be R, so I won't be seeing it. D word.





But yeah for good books, and yea for trying new things.


So if you are interested in discussing books with me you can sign up with the blog!

No comments: