Sunday, April 1, 2012

Challenge Accepted!

While watching General Conference I have had several thoughts and ideas pop into my head, for changes I need to make in my life to help me better myself.

One of the first ones was something my mission president asked us to do the week leading up to Easter, and now I challenge you to do the same.

There are scriptures that tell what Christ did each day leading up to his death and resurrection. I am going to read those scriptures each day, and know that it will lead me closer to him during this amazing time.



So if you choose to accept here are your scriptures for SUNDAY April 1, 2012. (Oh no, I realized it is April fools day... people I hope you realize this isn't a joke.)

First Day Of The Week:

Supper at Bethany (Saturday): John 12:1-11
Triumphal entry into Jerusalem: Luke 19:29-44
Entry into the temple, return to Bethany: Mark 11:11

No comments: