Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The rest of February, and the start of March...

Alright, I have been so bad at keeping up the posting, but I have been pretty good at taking pictures.  So this post is the catching up post!  I really have been really lucky with all my adventures. =)
 
Day 55: Monday, February 24th, 2014- I had the great opportunity to hang out with my friend Samiee "Samalamadingdong" Grange, and her adorable munchkin Clarice.  She really doesn't like people much, but she decided to take a nap on me, and I was okay with that.


Day 56: Tuesday, February 25th, 2014- Last day in Utah, and last temple visited. I was able to go inside the Oquirrh Mountain temple and it was beautiful and peaceful and busy.  I love the way I feel when I am in the temple.


Day 57: Wednesday February 26th, 2014- Went to dinner with Aubrey and Angela and enjoyed good food and good company.  Look at my giant Lemonade!


Day 58: Thursday, February 27th, 2014- Forgot to get a good picture, so here is my keyboard that I am at for the day.



Day 59: Friday, February 28th, 2014- Went with Maria to get our race packet and then went to find a fun race outfit. When we got done and I got home, I realized my necklace was already glowing. whoops. =)


Day 60: Saturday, March 1st, 2014- We did it... we did our 5k.  It was really fun, but man I am out of shape and wore the wrong shoes.
 
 

Day 61: Sunday, March 2nd, 2014- Lisa was so sweet, she brought me flowers. I wasn't able to make it to Stake Conference and Lisa made my day bringing me these and spending some time with me.



Day 62: Monday, March 3rd, 2014- Aubrey and I went to see "Son of God" and got our Icee's. And we came across this deal... with this cup I can get an Icee or soda for $3, for the whole year.


   
 Day 63: Tuesday, March 4th, 2014- I was really grouchy yesterday and I found this on my facebook wall this morning. Thank you Naomi for thinking of me, and making me smile.
 
 
Day 64: Wednesday, March 5th, 2014- Cathie got us a cake to celebrate our year mark at work, and for still maintaining sanity. (Well the sanity part isn't proven yet.)
 
 
Day 65: Thursday, March 6th, 2014- Made a yummy curry and watched some TV. A nice relaxing evening.
 
Day 66: Friday, March 7th, 2014- A day I would rather be outside instead of working. It was a nice spring day, and I wanted to go out walking and exploring, but I got to work instead.
 
 
Day 67: Saturday, March 8th, 2014- Found this in the store today. Didn't get it but had to document that I have a color!
 
 
Just about caught up! Phew... hopefully I don't get so far behind again.
 

No comments: