Monday, December 22, 2008

Cinema education during wintry times!

Cherie has very graciously educated me in the ways of classic Christmas movies. And on that theme, recently we watched "White Christmas" which is so funny and cute, and definitely a classic I will enjoy for Christmas's to come. Among others we have seen are Muppet's Christmas Carol, A Christmas Story, and soon to watch "It's a Wonderful Life." Such an amazing way to get into the Christmas Spirit! I have needed to get back into the mood, as writing Christmas cards took me right out!
This weekend during the snow storm Cherie and I found ourselves housebound for the most part... for safety reasons. And so we decided to veg out and watch some good movies and TV shows. One movie that I thoroughly enjoyed was "The Martian Child" it was so so good and warm fuzzy-ish, while at the same time being very odd and eclectic. Definitely one I would say to go and see. Also, this weekend we watched over six episodes of "Bones." I have found an addiction to that TV show. It has amazingly funny and witty writing, and wonderfully odd and painfully socially awkward characters. Overall... AMAZING! In just over a week Cherie and I are halfway through the first season! Thank you Ella for letting me borrow the first and second season!



And finally if I don't post again before Christmas, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! And if I didn't send you a Christmas card it was either A) I didn't get your address, or B) In my burn out I didn't find the energy to send one! I apologize. I started working on cards to the UK first as I knew those cards would take longer to reach their destination... so when I finally got to my friends and family in America... I was all taped out of the giving spirit!
But I still love you all!






1 comment:

A said...

I've been watching Bones lately too--isn't it great? I love Brennan! And I hope you noticed that Sam from Freaks and Geeks is in it--all grown up!