Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I like a crazy life!

OK, so I have fallen off the face of the earth, and haven't blogged in quite some time. Well it has been slightly crazy recently. So as usual I have filled my plate to overflowing. I am not going to school to become an EMT. That is on top of working two jobs (which ends up being around 50 hours of work a week) I now am taking 9 credits as well. So I work Monday- Friday from 8-5, then go to school on Tuesday and Thursday from 6-10pm. Then work my second job on Saturday. I know it's crazy, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I will be a certified EMT-Basic by Christmas if all goes according to plan. And then in December I am also taking a course that will certify me as a phlebotomist.

It's a lot to handle, but it feels right. So I will continue on in this course. Also I am looking into graduate schools in London, Manchester, Leeds, and Edinburgh. This time it would be a Master's in Theater. I know... crazy! But that's why you all love me!

2 comments:

maynardmoments said...

Wow, sounds like you do have a lot going on. I think EMT stuff would be so much fun! Once the kids are older, I want to go back and get my RN. You would love getting your masters in Theater. You are so good at it too. Good luck with everything.

Jaggers Brain said...

I'm so excited to get out and be an EMT, I really feel like it's the right direction to go right now, but I totally love theater, and want to be a part of it as well. I can't seem to choose. You would be a fantastic RN!