Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pictures of My Summer

So I have been really blessed to just have a good summer, and to truly be happy. So I thought I would share in some of the good times!



I got to go up to Yellowstone and see some of my family! Jenny, Jordan, and Jeff were all up there. Plus a lot of other people that I love. It felt good to support them, and also brought back a lot of good memories!



I also had the chance to support Christian and see the play he was in at the Sundance Theater. I love this picture because my smoothie cup was made of corn! It was so awesomely Hippie that I loved it!



I also found my new favorite restaurant!!! It's a Pirate restaurant! I thought I had died and gone to heaven. We are so going there for my birthday and everyone is invited! Please dress up!



I love this picture because it just shows the craziness that happens at work. This picture was taken yesterday. The owners dog Jackson decided to jump in my lap and then not let me work. If I stopped scratching his back he would start licking me, and pushing my arms away from whatever I was doing, until I would start scratching his back again.... everyone in the office was laughing at me. But luckily Samiee came to the rescue!



And finally I wanted to show some of my favorite purchases from the summer, other than Angus my motorcycle. In Yellowstone Jenny and I happened upon a 3 dollar bin for shirts and hoodies that were messed up, and I fell in love! And then had to get some tacky shirts and souvenirs for friends! LOVE IT! I am so grateful that I have people who understand, appreciate, and share in my sense of humor!

3 comments:

txhess said...

SARAH!!!! I miss you in my life!!!

A said...

I'm so jealous. I miss you and all our other friends!

I hate to get anyone's hopes up but I may come up to Utah in early january for my cousin's wedding--it's the weekend of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I really really hope eveything works out so I can go--then I can see you too!!

Jaggers Brain said...

Allisoni!!! Liz, Annie, and I are trying to find a way to come and visit you in LA. But if you could come to Utah in January that would be fantastic! I miss you loads!

Esther! I have been secretly following your life! Love it and miss you loads! Where in Texas are you living? I have a few friends in the Dallas area, and then a few in the San Antonio area, and I need to visit them! Then I could see you too!