Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sweet Deal!!!



I thought I would share my good news, cuz I'm kind of in shock! So I have started my EMT class, and oh man it is kicking my butt!!! But I love it. Well the bookstore ran out of the textbooks, and I had to wait for the backordered ones to come in. Well Cherie and I headed to DI, mostly cuz she wanted to check and see if they had a few plays she needed, and some other random stuff's. Well I thought I would check for some cool books, and just on an off chance I checked to see if they had my textbook. Well I found an older edition, which my teacher said was acceptable! So a $77 dollar book only ended up costing me $5!!!! So I splurged and got some other books to read! Man sometimes I love Provo... well really only for their DI, because loads of college students have provided for an awesome book section!

2 comments:

Liz said...

That's brilliant!

Kjersti said...

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!! (We need to play soon!)