Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ways To Keep Me Entertained At Work



Now working at a front desk is not the most fulfilling of jobs, but it pays the bills. My co-workers and I have found several ways to keep ourselves entertained. Right now the biggest kick between Samiee and I is reading posts from www.passiveagressivenotes.com it is just so funny!

There is also www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com which is brilliant! Hours of entertainment there. And www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com. Some people are crazy!

Just thought I like to share those with all of you!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Seriously So Blessed = MOST BRILLIANT SATIRE OF MORMON MOMMY BLOGS EVER. I love it. Apparently the girl who writes it just started it as a joke for a few friends, and next thing she knew, a billion people were reading it!

When bored at work, I'm also a fan of (Not always funny, but there are some awesome gems there):
http://www.foundmagazine.com/
http://mylifeisaverage.com/
and any of the plethora of "overheard" websites.

PS Love and miss you!

SamieeDee said...

Oh how I love love love love love love.... (did I mention LOVE) Passive Agressive Notes? Especially ones that include the possibility of physical violence or are tagged as "bat-shit crazy"

A said...

I love Awkward family photos, but I'd never heard of passive aggressive notes--very funny. I think I might actually have a pic I could submit. Thanks for sharing.

A said...

www.cakewrecks.com is also pretty funny.

Jaggers Brain said...

I also found www.dumblaws.com is awesome! So funny