Sunday, February 9, 2014

February Week 1


Day 32: Saturday February 1, 2014- I think the trees outside work are confused... it is February and the trees think it is spring.
 

Day 33: Sunday February 2, 2014- **Warning for the swearing!** I am sorry but this may be the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.  It really expresses the frustration I have been feeling lately!
 
 

Day 34: Monday February 3, 2014- My coworker and friend Maria and I got this shirt for our 5k next month...the best part... it is SUPER soft!
 

Day 35: Tuesday February 4, 2014- Aubrey, Sarah Dawn, Erika and I went to Chili's and then went to see Gravity... saw it in the IMAX and in 3D.... crazy!
 
 

Day 36: Wednesday February 5, 2014- We found an awesome deal at Simply Fondue so we adventured there and had a FANTASTIC time!
 
 

Day 37: Thursday February 6, 2014- Maria and I drove to San Ramon to turn in our part time job applications.  I both want and don't want the job.
 
 

Day 38: Friday February 7, 2014- Laundry day! It was way beyond time for laundry! Not the most exciting way to spend a Friday night, but kinda nice to not eat out or spend money. =)
 
 

Day 39: Saturday February 8, 2014- Been looking forward to seeing Monuments Men for awhile. I loved the cast and the style of filmmaking. I also loved the people I saw the movie with.  Great night!
 
 
Day 40: Sunday February 9, 2014- My Sunday consisted of watching Jim Gaffigan on Netflix and playing Candy Crush.  Lovin' it!  Also loved spending time with Ella, Sarah Dawn, and Aubrey!

 
 

 

 

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You make me happy!

Jaggers Brain said...

You make me happy Stacey! Now get out here so we can adventure!