Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Full Heart!

Do you ever have moments where your heart is just full? When you feel too much?

Well I have been having that all this week. And some of last week. It started with going to the temple... with a lot on my brain and plate... and then that wonderful peace overcoming me... and i just felt too blessed... why out of all the people on the earth, why do i get to be one of the blessed few who get to enter the Lord's house and be near to Him there?

Then it just continued with my wonderful wonderful friends. I love that I can be away from them for too long... and then when i see them again, it is like no time has passed and we just pick up where we left off. For example last week I was able to go to Kjersti's production of Alice in Wonderland... and it was such a great experience... to just spend time with her. (On a side note, one of my favorite moments of that night was to watch Kjersti walk on stage... not as a part of the show... but to steal Alice away for a moment to change her mic pack... pure genius... and freaking hilarious!) But I love that girl, and I realize that I need to spend more time with her.

And then this week to just receive several surprise phone calls from friends that I love who were just checking up on me and just thought to call... I just feel too loved. And finally last night Cherie and were able to watch Shanelle's production of "The Yellow Boat" and it brought me to tears... one because it's just a great show... second because I could see how much Shanelle had put into the production, and how much her kids loved her.... and finally because it just brought back so many memories of being in that production and the wonderful friends I got to work with on it. I was all teary eyed... and not just from the leaky eye.

Sorry for being all sappy but I thought I'd spread the love!

PS... I am super excited to be in Rexburg this weekend... to spend time with those I love! Oh man I feel like I'm coming home!

Love Love Love
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

maynardmoments said...

I am so glad you have felt so loved, because YOU ARE!!! I am jealous that you get to go to Rexburg. I hope you have a great time!