Friday, March 6, 2009

Procrastinating!!!!


OK... I just need to gripe for a second... and then I will be done and be responsible and file my taxes.... but i just don't want to!
Here's my complaint! I worked for 5 different jobs over the year and I worked in three states over the last year and so I will have to file under three states...
And then on top of that... when I was in school I received scholarships and grants... so I am afraid that I will end up having to owe money to the government... which I don't want to do.
So my fears are ruling me for a second.. and I am doing nothing.
Right... now I'm done!
Sorry for having to witness that!

1 comment:

missykroll said...

You are a hoot, but i have no right to complain. My dad The CPA does them for me because I give him cute grandkids. Good luck with that!