Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Good Times!



This is a funny picture of Jordan outside of Nelli's house. This was the day of her farewell talk. She made me cry. My baby is all grown up and going on a mission.



This is a picture of Cherie... who I love. We were parked on I-15 for 45 minutes because of a crash. Luckily we made ourselves laugh to take up the time. And had some crazy adventures all by ourselves.



These are some of the people I love. It felt so good to see all of them, I truly felt like I was home. They aren't just friends they're family. And I love that.



Liz and Jenny made up a new game last semester... The Helen Keller game... yes you read that correctly. It was really funny to watch. And I don't remember why exactly Liz is laughing so hard, but I thought this picture was wonderful, and really showed the love of our family.



Cherie's family bought a puppy for her Dad for Father's Day, but we got to puppy-sit on Friday night. And let me tell you how much we want to get one. So so so so so so cute! And I'm not allergic!

The puppy is a Mini American Eskimo, and she'll only get to be about 10-12 pounds. She's 6 weeks old, and is the cutest thing ever. She's so funny, she doesn't think she's small, she thinks she a big dog, and it makes us giggle whenever she tries to wrestle.

So these are just a few pictures of some of the people I love. I just have been feeling so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and incredible memories. I am sorry this post is nothing but mushy-ness, but sometimes I really feel as though you need to share how grateful you are, so people know you are thinking of them, and do love and care about them.

I know we may be far away, but every one of my friends have touched my life, and changed me for the better. I may not be the best with keeping up communication, but I still do love and care for all of you!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Amen amen amen amen amen! I just wrote a similarly gushful blog entry. And I'm about to write another one just to put pictures up. I love you!