Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Jagger Clan!

"The family is ordained of God. Marriage between man and woman is essential to His eternal plan. Children are entitled to birth within the bonds of matrimony, and to be reared by a father and a mother who honor marital vows with complete fidelity. Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities."
-The Family: A Proclamation to the World

I just really wanted to share how much I love my family. I do not gush about them enough. They are truly incredible. I have learned so much from them, and the more I know them and spend time with them, the more I want most of the qualities they possess.

The Head of The Household!

First my Dad. He is so honest and honorable. A gentle giant. I love my Dad so much and I truly hope I can gain his temperament. He truly loves and cares for his family and will do anything for them. He is the type of guy who shows his love through service and thoughtful small presents. He's also a man of integrity, and has taught me many of life's lessons by his own example.




The Heart of the Family!

Then there's my Mom. Oh man we are so alike. My favorite thing in the whole world is to make her smile and laugh. When she laughs she lights up the whole room. She is always thinking of ways she can bless the family, and help out. She has the most faith I have ever seen in a human being, and is so close to the Spirit. (Even before she or I joined the Church.) She also has the biggest heart. Once she meets you she loves you and thinks of you as part of the family.

(PS.. it's really hard to get a picture of her!)


Then there is my sister Kari!
My sister is one of the most caring individuals I have ever met. She serves and loves all those around her. And she is incredibly loyal and kind to all her friends and loved ones. She has the best sense of humor as well!






I am so grateful for my family! I love them so much, and I don't tell them enough!

1 comment:

maynardmoments said...

Your blog is adorable. I sure love you. Thanks for you sweet support. It means a lot in times like this, when life is rough.
Our address is
4775 Ramblewood Drive
Colorado Springs, CO
80920