Thursday, June 11, 2009

SYTYCD is back!!!!

Okay, so last night was the first night for us to really see the top 20. And oh my gosh I loved it. I am sad there were no Mia Michels numbers, but I was really happy that Wade is back, and I love love love Tabitha and Napoleon.

Alright so my top three couples also had my top three dances of the night. They are:

Randi & Evan
Ashley & Kupono
Philip & Jeanine

but I also love Brandon, and the ballerina. (whose name I seem to have forgotten)

I am so excited the show is back, and it just makes me fall in love with dance all over. I am not a dancer so I have to live vicariously through these dancers, but this season is going to be good!!!!

Now my bottom three are:

Asuka & Vitolio (which breaks my heart because I love them both)
Karla & Jonathan (there not really my fav's... although he has such a cute baby face)
Paris & Tony (I really was hoping Tony would do well, he's cute)

Now we'll see what happens, and if America agrees with me. I know Allison and I seem to be in sync in thoughts.

PS All of my friends who love SYTYCD...I miss you and watching this show makes me miss you!

No comments: