Friday, February 12, 2010

My New Favorite!

Ok so I may or may not have been bored and purchased every Kings of Leon album I could find. DON'T BLAME ME! I blame pandora.com for being truly amazing at knowing what type of music I really like! So... since that moment on amazon I have been listening to their albums, and they are FANTASTIC!!!!! I highly recommend them for anyone who is interested. The music is great for running, chilling, driving, driving a motorcycle, walking, reading, baking (I did that last night!) and anything else you can think of doing. Really they're amazing!





3 comments:

A said...

As you probably already know from various blog posts, I love them too!! I'm glad someone else I know sees how great they are!

maynardmoments said...

Hey you!
I don't have your email address, but could you send it to me? Our blog is now private and I want to invite you to it.
Thanks!
Becky

Jaggers Brain said...

hey beck! I wasn't sure what was the best way to send you my email address.. so here it is

sistersarahjagger@yahoo.com