Monday, November 8, 2010

Brilliant Book!

Before I moved to England I got recommended "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. I purchased it and put it into my carry on bag, ready to read. Well for some reason or another I haven't had the opportunity to read it. This weekend Jesse decided to read it... and a day later (when he had finished it) he told me that I would love it.

That reminded me that I had the book and a sort of free day. So yesterday I read the book. Today I am waiting for Jesse to finish the second book. (He went to the book store to buy the other two.) We are addicted. It is so good!

Kathleen is the next to read the book, just as soon as she has some down time.

I cannot believe I waited so long to read it. It is sososososososo good. I am a little nervous to see where the series goes with the next book, but I am also just so excited to get back into that world.

This is the UK paperback cover.


This is the US paperback cover.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

AHHH YES. i fell pray to this series too.....and would opt for reading my book then spending time with my husband heha...i need a new good series now to get hooked into. Enjoy

Harper said...

I've heard a lot of good things about these books. I think I'll jump on the bandwagon!