Monday, January 6, 2014

Week 1

Happy 2014 Everyone!

2013 was a somewhat difficult year and I wanted to make sure 2014 is better.  I look back at previous years and I have to say the year that I did the picture a day blog, I still can look back and am grateful for taking those pictures and remembering really good things about everyday.  So I am going to do it again this year, and hopefully it will help me be more grateful for each day and less selfish!

Day 1: January 1st, 2014- I finally decided to take down my Christmas decorations, start of a new year and new adventures!

 
Day 2: January 2nd, 2014- My friend Erika and I went out to sushi for dinner. We got a free Godzilla role and it was DELICIOUS!  I love talking and eating good food with friends!




Day 3: January 3rd, 2014- Kind of embarrassing... I grabbed my gym clothes in the dark while getting ready for work in the morning.  Well I didn't notice that this was the shirt I picked out until I was in the locker room at the gym after work.   A few people near me while I was exercising sure did a double take.  (This shirt and the matching candle that you can see on January 1st sure are the best white elephant gifts I have ever won!)


Day 4: January 4th, 2014- What started out as an excuse to walk my tired muscles while talking to friends turned into spending $50.  Dang you target and your amazing dollar bin section... and most other sections that catch my eye! (Well at least I now have some Valentines goodies for my coworkers)

 
Day 5: January 5th, 2014- Today I got to sleep in!  Ohmygosh was it wonderful!  I sometimes forget how much I love sleeping.  The only negative being I went in for overtime so I will only have one day off this week. **sad face**
 
 
 
Day 6: January 6th, 2014- Today Momo (my Mom's mother) and I did some errands and then we went to lunch at Chipotle because that is a favorite of both of us. (I personally love it how Momo calls it chipolt-E)
 

 
So there you have it... my first week, and not a bad way to start the year. I personally can't wait to see what adventures await, and who I will meet, and what I will be like at the end of the year.  I can only hope and pray that I will be a better person than I am now. (Not that I am a horrible person, but I think and know I need to improve and continually strive to be a better me.)

No comments: