Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Week 2

Alright so this week I am late in posting my pictures and so this week will have a few more days.  This week was good.  Busier that I was anticipating but it was good!

Day 7: January 7th, 2014- One of my oldest (length of time knowing each other... not age) Kenzie Hanks was in town visiting family, and we had dinner. It was so good to catch up with her and see what adventures she is having in her life.

 
Day 8: January 8th, 2014- I was good and went to the gym right after work!  I was tired and really not in the mood to go, but I did it anyway... so that was my  biggest accomplishment for the whole day.  (Not a crazy exciting day to be sure)
 
 
 
 
Day 9: January 9th, 2014- This little blue armadillo bobblehead is my present from Aubrey that she found on her vacation to New Mexico. Aubrey, Katy, and I went to dinner for Katy's birthday and Aubrey gave us our gifts from her adventure.  I want to find a way to glue this little gem on my cars dashboard.  It is just so cute and crazy!
 


 
 
Day 10: January 10th, 2014- Unexpectedly I did a double at work. I was there from 7am to 11pm. A coworker had a family emergency and I volunteered to cover her shift. Luckily the emergency wasn't too serious and her daughter is okay.  I loved the overtime pay, but I didn't enjoy the 16 hour work day.  I was shattered by the end of it!
 
 


 
 
Day 11: January 11th, 2014- Tonight we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate a co-workers birthday. The wait was over an hour (I learned the Cheesecake Factory doesn't do reservations) so we explored the area a bit, and right next to Barnes & Noble there is this awesome mural on the wall. So I decided to snap a picture of it for the picture of the day.
 
 
 
Day 12: January 12th, 2014- I finally got to go to church for the first time in the past 3 weeks, and I was so exhausted but I did it! And I actually wore churchy shoes as opposed the moccasins I have been wearing everywhere!
 
 
 



 
Day 13: January 13th, 2014- I was able to take the Sister Missionaries out to lunch. It was also a goodbye lunch since Sister Evans is transferring to the Concord 1st Ward. These sisters are great and I love the time I get to spend with them. (Such a gross picture of me.)
 
 
 
Day 14: January 14th, 2014- Today has been a lazy day reading and looking up any documentaries on Operation Red Wings, the true story the movie "Lone Survivor" is based off of. I went and saw it last night with Aubrey, and I just can't stop thinking about it.  But that isn't what the picture is of today... the picture is just silly.  Our bathroom floors needed to be ripped up and redone, and it got done today; but for most of the day my bathroom has been out of commission, so I decided to take a picture of it. (And yes, we do have a pink toilet!)
 
 
 
Another random week... I wonder what the next week will bring.



No comments: