Monday, April 14, 2014

And April begins!

PART 2
 
Day 91: Tuesday, April 1st, 2014- Started my new 30 day challenge, and this months is no sweets April.  I won't be having any sweets or desserts, so I started it off by trying to drink nothing but water!
Day 92: Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014- My lazy butt finally unpacked from our quick vacation last week.
Day 93: Thursday, April 3rd, 2014-My wallet with all its contents were found! Nothing had been taken and no new charges were added to my accounts! I love nice people!
Day 94: Friday, April 4th, 2014- This month has loads of overtime, and this is the first shift I volunteered for! I worked overtime from Midnight to 7am, and then worked my normal shift from 7am to 4pm. Made for a very long day! (It got pretty chilly at night so I had to use a little heater on my chilled feet)
Day 95: Saturday, April 5th, 2014- My parents moved out of their old home and into their new home and a bunch of us helped. My roommate Sarah-Dawn volunteered to take my moms scooter to the new house.  Aubrey had to document the 2 block journey.
Day 96: Sunday, April 6th, 2014- I had to work this Sunday as part of a trade that was set up with a co-worker. But another co-worker called in sick so I got to do a double, an unexpected double, I was unprepared and pretty whiny that I had to stay indoors on such a beautiful day. (And I didn't get to listen to conference... which upset me as well.)
Day 97: Monday, April 7th, 2014- Aubrey and I decided to go see Noah, and it was... different. I had no idea that Stone transformers helped Noah build the arc.. or that Noah thought he had to end the human race. (Sorry for the random spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet and had planned to)
 
More updates to come... quicker than previous updates! =)

 
 

No comments: