Monday, April 14, 2014

March challenge...April challenge

Well, I had been doing amazingly well with my monthly goals... I knew one of them would be really difficult. So it was with March. I had started and have nearly completed the 30 day squat challenge. I blame myself, a quick vacation, and hurting my back for some of the reasons for not completing it.  I am really glad that I started the challenge, I see a difference in my legs, and have been able to find quick ways to exercise with my co-workers at work.  I will finish, and it will be in April... finishing late is better than not finishing at all!



On a positive note, my April goal is to not eat desserts or sweets, and I have to say so far I have been successful in dodging the sweets! I have also been doing diet sodas, and not full sweet sodas. I have seen a difference in my waist and in my face. I won't weigh myself till the end of the month, but I think there will be quite a difference!

Yay for monthly goals, and for small accomplishments!

No comments: