Monday, April 28, 2014

I am afraid I have lost April?!?!?!?

Where the heck did April go? I am afraid of how many days I have lost with all the overtime I've done!  So now I need to catch up!
 
Day 98: Tuesday, April 8th, 2014- After a nice walk I spent my evening with a yummy meal from Taco Bell, and some good times on Netflix!



Day 99: Wednesday, April 9th, 2014- My roommate is amazing, and inspires me to be more active. She decided to clean up our front yard so we didn't have to stoop down to get through... doesn't it look good!
Day 100: Thursday, April 10th, 2014-Facebook let me know that it is National Siblings day so I had to post one of my favorite pictures of my sister and I.  I LOVE MY POOP POOP!
 
Day 101: Friday, April 11th, 2014- Today I worked a double so when I finally did get home I collapsed and didn't feel like taking another picture of my bed, AND it is one of my best friends birthday, so I thought I would post one of my favorite! Happy Birthday ELLA!!!!!
Day 102: Saturday, April 12th, 2014-I needed a really good motivational picture to help me get through the last workday of my week... and this one did it!

Day 103: Sunday, April 13th, 2014- I have the best visiting teacher!  Look what she brought me.  Well Aubrey enjoyed it (since I am not having any dessert for the month of April.) Thank you!
Day 104: Monday, April 14th, 2014- Did I not say my roommate is amazing.  She went crabbing and made us a lovely dinner!  But she scared the poop out of me by bringing live crabs into our apartment!
 

Day 105: Tuesday, April 15th, 2014- All the work and overtime finally caught up with me. My head and chest were on fire and my body felt like I had tried boxing and lost... I hurt everywhere. To feel better, my roommate, her brother, and I watched Disney movies all day! I felt horrible but I was happy.
Day 106: Wednesday, April 16th, 2014- With friends like these, who needs enemies =). My friend know I have a slight fear of snails, and for some reason they occasionally like to make fun of me. Naomi Potter made me this gem, and left it on my facebook wall. Love you too Potter!
Day 107: Thursday, April 17th, 2014- Naomi started a trend, and I received quite a few pictures of snails that were way worse than her drawing because they were real, and they were making me vomit, so I found this little guy to send a message. =)
Day 108: Friday, April 18th, 2014- Another day for a double so it was ear plugs and face mask to the rescue. Sadly, no fun pictures.  (It is one of my best friends birthday and I really wanted to post a picture of us as kids because I think that would be fun, but none are scanned and ready to go! I love you Missy Mae and I hope you and Dannie had a lovely birthday together!)
Day 109: Saturday, April 19th, 2014- I got to go to my friend Aubrey's family Easter dinner after work and I am so grateful to have a holiday to celebrate how much our Savior loves us and all he has done and continues to do for us.

Day 110: Sunday, April 20th, 2014- Easter Sunday, the best day ever to celebrate life, and everything we love! Thank you will never be enough, but because He lives, we get to live again!
Day 111: Monday, April 21st, 2014- Happy 55th Birthday to the best Dad ever! I am so grateful I get to live close to him and adventure with him and Mom! Love you!

Day 112: Tuesday, April 22nd, 2014- Dad, Sarah Dawn, and I went and saw the new Captain America, and IT WAS AWESOME!!! Man I love superhero/comic book movies, they make me so happy!
Day 113: Wednesday, April 23rd,  2014- Boring day, had to go to bed right after work to get enough sleep for the double that started at midnight. Blech! (Also blech to my skin... had to start a new acne ointment...yuck)

 
Day 114: Thursday, April 24th, 2014- Aubrey and I went out to dinner and she was driving me home so I could crash for the night (did another double shift) and then this yellow truck cut us off...and we were angry... until we realized their washing machine was trying to talk to us.  Then it became the funniest thing we had seen in ages.  =)
Day 115: Friday, April 25th, 2014- I am not quite sure what I did to my left wrist but it has been killing me the past few days, so I have been alternating ice and heat to try and bring it back to normal.  I just wonder what the poop I did?!?!?!



Day 116: Saturday, April 26th, 2014- I didn't have anything planned for my Saturday so I cleaned up and tried to organize my mess of a room. I have not finished but I have made some headway, and my room is starting to look like my space!


Day 117: Sunday, April 27th, 2014- I must have worn myself out with my week at work, because I basically slept the day away and this is how my hair looked.  I guess I am a really restless and active sleeper. That will teach me to not set an alarm because church is at 1pm. Yeesh!


I need to do better with keeping myself caught up with posting... it takes way too much time to review all the pictures I have taken, and remember what was exciting or different about my day.

Well... until the next week! (fingers crossed)



 

1 comment:

Naomi Potter said...

Live crabs are far worse than 2D snails. I love you Jaggey-pants