Monday, April 14, 2014

End of March (catch up part 1)


I don't know how on earth I have so many brain farts and forget to post the pictures. But here is the end of March.  March was a really fun month, and I can't wait to see all that I can do in April!

Day 85: Wednesday March 26th, 2014- I had to take a picture of our ever evolving bathroom.  It is a horrible color with an equally horrible floor and shower, so we just decided to make it look as tacky as possible. Well my friend Lisa Harris gave me her game of hungry hungry hippos and said that should go in the bathroom, so I put it up, and now have to find a way to get the beer lights to fit in there.

Day 86: Thursday, March 27th, 2014- Road trip! Lisa Harris, Aubrey Barker and I headed to Utah to help her start her new adventure in Utah. After making it through the pass we stopped at Boomtown, and I won $5.25. I let myself play $2, and at my last 20 cents I won!  It was kind of awesome and I stopped while I was ahead. =)
 

Day 87: Friday, March 28th, 2014- I found the best sign ever for the laundry room at my apartment. I love it and had to have it!
 

Day 88: Saturday, March 29th, 2014- Had a great day out with the ladies, and laughed the whole day! But I still can't figure out why Lisa Despain wanted inside a plastic bag.
 
 

Day 89: Sunday, March 30th, 2014- Our short adventure was over so quickly.  The flight was even quick. I wish it had been a bit longer. Love seeing friends and being in different locations.
 

Day 90: Monday, March 31st, 2014- I'm not sure quite what I did, but my lower back was very unhappy and I couldn't stand up straight when I woke up in the morning, so I brought my heating pad with me to work, so that I could work.
 
More catching up coming soon!

 

No comments: