Monday, August 16, 2010

Farmers Market!

On Saturday I walked to the Farmers Market that takes place in the park by my house. It has been so long since I have been to one but I LOVE them! They remind me of my friends and family.

This one was kind of small, but I enjoyed it none the less. I thought I would share my picture highlights from my adventure. (On a funny side note, because of my pink eye... I avoided all people and wore GINORMOUS glasses. I'm sure I looked weird and antisocial.)


This Santa was just sitting next to the booth with the face painting. So random!


This brought back all sorts of childhood memories of chasing down the ice cream man.


I am saddened that I haven't been here every Saturday!


And finally my yummy purchases! I am in love with tomatoes and fresh green beans!

*Oh and on another funny side note. There were random theater people yelling at us to go over to the "Big Tree" to watch their free production of Romeo & Juliet. Gotta love nerdy theater people... (I refuse to believe I am like them.)

No comments: