Saturday, August 7, 2010

In Memory of Angus

I dedicate this post to my amazing motorcycle... Angus. Happily, and unfortunately, I was able to sell my motorcycle on Friday.






I am still so proud that I achieved my goals of getting my motorcycle license, and buying a bike. Words can't express how much I loved riding a motorcycle. It is so freeing to be in control of a bike. It was the biggest confidence booster I've ever had. And as soon as I get back in the states I am buying another one!

But you will always be remembered Angus!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

May his new owner treat him with all the love and respect you did. I'm glad you were able to sell him, even though he will be missed terribly. Maybe by the time you get back to the states, I'll have one too, and we can road-trip to celebrate.