Thursday, August 19, 2010

Grumble ALERT!

***WARNING: this blog entry is really whiny and dramatic. I apologize in advance. Proceed with caution.

Alright so today was a stinky day for several reasons... the most stressful was that I had NOT sent in all the required documents for my student visa yet. So I kind of freaked out... screamed into a pillow... cried... pulled myself together, and then gathered all the necessary documents. (And then some.)

This morning I overnighted it to the UK Border Agency in LA. They say they need 10 business days to process this. That doesn't seem like it should be an issue.. .however... 10 business days form when they will receive it will be September 2... and the big issue is I move from Utah SEPTEMBER 3rd! I'm out of my apartment on SEPTEMBER 1st.

I've filled out a change of address form for the post office online, and it should be in affect NOW... the only issue of THAT is in the fine print it says that government agency's don't really pay attention to that.

So in the package I sent to today I gave them my new address... let's just hope they send it to my parents! (I will have a friend checking my old mail box daily for me, and she will overnight it to me if need be.)

Let's just hope everything works out!



The next few weeks are crazy! I drive back to Cali on September 4th. Fly to Spokane on the 13th, and fly from Seattle to London on the 16th! I need my visa!!!!

I've done all of my parts. Now all I can do is wait... and I'm not very good at that.

No comments: