Monday, August 16, 2010

Haircut!

So I realized I hadn't really told anyone that I had chopped my hair off!

My hair used to be really long, and it looked really really good if I took the time to straighten it or try to do something with it.


But more often that not I always had it in a ponytail or messy bun. Riding a motorcycle and wearing a helmet is not very conducive for good hair.


So finally I decided to chop it all off. I have been wanting to do this for awhile, and finally just got the nerve up to do it about two weeks ago. I love it and I feel like it is just more my personality.






What do you think? I love it!

4 comments:

SamieeDee said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

Liz said...

Cute cute cute!

Kjersti said...

I love it! And you are right, it totally suits your personality!

A said...

Very cute. I approve.