Thursday, May 14, 2009

And the winner is...

Okay after much deliberation and research, and a day of bike shopping with Dad.... the bike I am going to buy is......
The Honda Shadow 750 Aero. At first I was afraid it was going to be too big and heavy for me, but then after sitting on it and drooling over it, and handling it... I am at ease that this is the bike for me. I am so excited!!!!

I start motorcycle school tonight, and will have my license and certification by next Saturday! Then it's off to get my bike. I am thinking of buying used, because Honda's hold up for a long time and it will be cheaper. In Provo right now there are about 30 used bikes in the exact model I want... so I am pretty sure I will be able to find one. I biggest issue is whether or not I will qualify for a motorcycle loan from my bank. But I'm not asking for much, and my credit is pretty good, so I am hopeful!

Just thought I should update you all!

Love you!

3 comments:

Liz said...

WOOOO HOOOO!!!! I'm so excited for you! A long time dream finally come true. =) I think that towards the end of the summer, you and I and a Honda Shadow and Yellowstone National Park have a date. What do you think? Good luck with everything, and I can't wait to see it! And you, too, hopefully.

Jaggers Brain said...

I totally agree with this date.. only my dad wants to come to with his bike Big Blue. I think this will be a fabulous date... and hopefully by then i will be comfortable having passangers.

If not you can always hop on big blue with my dad.

Oh and if all goes according to plan I will be bringing my bike for Nelli's farewell!

maynardmoments said...

Oh man...Sarah on a motorcycle! You crack me up. Post pictures as SOON as you get your baby. I can't wait to see them. You rock.